Hanly Lighting Co., Ltd.

Avatar
Mr. Edward Ryu
Director
Marketing Department
Address:
3rd Fl, 5 Dong, Keyuan Road, 6hao, Jianghai, Jiangmen, Guangdong, China
Telephone:
Zip Code:
Fax:
Please sign in to view contact details
Account Registered in:
2016
Last Login Date:
Nov 15, 2016
Business Type:
Manufacturer/Factory, Trading Company

Company Introduction

Hanly Lighing factory was eatablished 2008 in Guzhen ZhongShan China...

We, Hanly Lighting is mainly producing modern and decorative pendant lighting, chandelier, and wall lamp.

Our company's strong point is well organized by top management from Korea,

Sales representative is also from Korea. We believe well organized factory can make good quality goods and good quatliy control.
...
Hanly Lighing factory was eatablished 2008 in Guzhen ZhongShan China...

We, Hanly Lighting is mainly producing modern and decorative pendant lighting, chandelier, and wall lamp.

Our company's strong point is well organized by top management from Korea,

Sales representative is also from Korea. We believe well organized factory can make good quality goods and good quatliy control.

Currently our main market is alsmot 60% to Korea and the other 40 % to other coutries like USA, EU. Hope we can do more buisness with more countires.

Second our company's strong point is we develop many new design and samples in a year.

Through this development, we provide many different choices to our customers.

Sometimes we also do, OEM ODM...But most of customers are choosing their choices from our current existent items.

Our business goal is " we see futue not current "

We don't see only for current benefit, but also see future relationship with our customers.

Hanly lighting factory would like to grow with custmer's satisfaction. We beleive good service to cusotmer will make us more growth..." this means equl to We see future not see current.

The Selected Suppliers You Might Like

China Supplier - Gold MemberGold Member
Business Type:
Manufacturer/Factory, Group Corporation
Main Products:
Lamp, Pendant Lamp, Ceiling Lamp, Lighting, Wall Lamp, Desk Lamp, Table Lamp, Floor Lamp, Wire, Cable
City/Province
Zhongshan, Guangdong, China
China Supplier - Gold MemberGold Member
Business Type:
Manufacturer/Factory & Trading Company
Main Products:
Lamp Holder, Knife Switch, Insulator, Porcelain Fuse, Terminal Block, Plug and Socket, Energy Saving Lamp
City/Province
Fuzhou, Fujian, China
China Supplier - Gold MemberGold Member
Business Type:
Manufacturer/Factory & Trading Company
Main Products:
Ceiling Light, Wall Light, Table Light, Floor Light, Pendant Light
City/Province
Zhongshan, Guangdong, China
China Supplier - Gold MemberGold Member
Business Type:
Manufacturer/Factory & Trading Company
Main Products:
Crystal Chandelier, Table Lamp, Floor Lamp, Wall Lamp, Ceiling Lamp, LED Modern Lamp, Hotel Lamp
City/Province
Zhongshan, Guangdong, China
China Supplier - Gold MemberGold Member
Business Type:
Manufacturer/Factory
Main Products:
LED Wall Light, LED Ceiling Light, LED Down Light, LED Chandelier, LED Pendant Light, LED Kitchen Light, LED Track Light, LED Grille Light, LED Spotlight, LED Bulb
City/Province
Guangzhou, Guangdong, China